Friday, May 14, 2010

Courtney's Paleo Pizza




Courtney has been at Oceanside Crossfit for a few months now and this girl seriously kicks some butt! I am definitely keeping an eye on her, it's only a matter of time before she outlifts this granny!


Ingredients

1 1/4 lb ground turkey
1 egg or egg white
2 Tbsp Almond meal
2 Tsp dried basil
Olive Oil

Preparation

Preheat oven to 450 and oil pan lightly with olive oil
Mix: Turkey, egg, almond meal and basil. Pour onto pan and press flat (about 1/2 inch thick). Bake for 10 minutes.

Add a sauce (without sugar). I used organic tomato sauce. Apparently there are pizza sauces without sugar, but I didnt find any. Use whatever veggies you like on pizza. I use fresh basil, spinach, more tomatoes, onion and mushrooms. Bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes. I top it with crushed red pepper to make it extra spicy!

Hope you enjoy!

Courtney

Thanks Courtney for your contribution! We love pizza!!

No comments:

Post a Comment