Tuesday, February 16, 2010

How Does NOT eating Paleo affect you??


This last weekend Steve and I had a "staycation" at a hotel at Mission Bay, along with a few of our friends. While staycating, I did my best to remain loyal to the Paleo Challenge........for the most part I was able to stay the course, EXCEPT for on small thing....BEER! Since I am NOT a wine drinker, my options for an alcoholic beverage are extremely limited!!! Like once choice, Tequila! So, not having any of that Agave plant nectar readily available, I stumbled and knocked back a few ICE COLD, MMM, GOOD BEERS! While I must admit, the first tasted, "Oh, soooo gooood!" The second and third left me wondering was it all really worth it!
After a few moments of trying to hold back the inevitable belch, I realized, NO it just isn't worth it! I felt like crap! I physically felt the affect on my body and I did not like it!! Needless to say, I made sure I had some tequila and some lemons, limes and oranges available for my Paleo Margaritas!! (My New best friend!)

No comments:

Post a Comment