Sunday, December 11, 2011

Chicken and Veggie Stir Fry...

Chicken and Veggie Stir Fry (or beef, bison, pork, shrimp.. any protein will do!)

Shopping List:
Toasted Sesame oil
1 Tbsp.  minced ginger
1 Tbsp. minced Garlic
1 lb. of cubed Chicken (protein)
2 Cups broccoli
1/2 Cup water Chestnuts
1/4 cup chopped celery
1/2 cup of Shiitake mushrooms (optional)
1/4 sliced or chopped almonds
2 cups chopped cabbage (I use red and green)
1/4 cup gr. onions, chopped
1/4 cup coconut or bragg's amino's (replaces the soy sauce)
Sesame seeds

1. Add to Heated Wok, Sesame oil minced ginger and garlic, saute for about a minute.
2. Add Chicken (protein) cook, stirring frequently for about 4 minutes (or until cooked)
3. Add Broccoli, water chestnuts, celery and mushrooms, saute for another minute or two
4. Add almonds, cabbage and gr. onion, stir for a few minutes.
5. Add Bragg's Aminos (or coconut aminos)
6. Remove from heat and garnish with Sesame seeds........

ENJOY!!

I took this recipe from Make it Paleo Cookbook and tweaked it just a bit...


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for letting us know this chicken and veggie stir fry. I'm looking for this before and finally I found it now. I hope you may post also a recipe's here like Pork Stir Fry because my kids really love that. I'm sure to be back here. Keep on sharing!

    ReplyDelete